- Bridgestone is committed to supporting our employees to be the best they can be. We offer a range of training and development opportunities linked to personal and career development.
- All our tyre and fleet service technicians are trained in Certificate II in Automotive Tyre Service Technology, a nationally recognised certification.
- We have a structured learning and development framework covering roles across the business enabling our employees to follow career pathways, moving within or across work streams.
- Employees and their family and friends have access to discounted tyres and servicing across the Bridgestone network.
- Above award wages and conditions.
- Employee Assistance Program, free and confidential support for all our employees.
- Partnership offers with private health funds and travel agents.
Transparency means that we are clear, open & honest in sharing our thoughts candidly, so others can benefit from it and act ethically and with integrity in all our work responsibilities
Respect means that we always care for fundamental human rights, show courtesy, value diversity & different points of view, and demonstrate mutual trust in our day-to -day interactions with each other
Accountability means that we take pride, ownership, are proactive and fully engaged in taking actions to deliver on our promises and provide the best quality in our work.
Collaboration means we work together as a team and support each other to harness the power of diversity and display unity of vision, so as to complement our own ideas and skills with others to achieve our business goals with pride and enthusiasm.
Embrace change means we are constantly willing to adapt and promote positive change and see them as opportunities to advance BSCAP SBU to meet the needs of our customers. We recognize that without change there can be no improvement.