Bridgestone Unleashes Total Tyre Management
Bridgestone has taken its commitment to Australia’s fleet logistics industry to the next level with the launch of its Total Tyre Management program.
The Total Tyre Management program brings together Bridgestone’s comprehensive support offering to the heavy vehicle market, including:
- The coverage provided by 280 service vehicles, all of which are equipped to support a wide range of on-site services including pressure checks, tread-depth readings and rotations;
- A Bridgestone and affiliated dealer network in excess of 1,000 stores across Australia;
- A team of qualified experts, including comprehensively trained tyre fitters and 13 technical engineers, ensuring access to the right level of support whenever it’s needed;
- Bridgestone’s ETA (Emergency Tyre Assistance) service providing 24/7 emergency support through a 1300 number;
- A central invoicing system, providing one easily manageable statement;
- Online access to vehicle fleet data and reports via B-Fleet, which provides insights into monthly tyre usage and cents-per-kilometre, individual vehicle cost analysis and more; and
- A clear commitment to the environment, which in turn strengthens the environmental credibility of Bridgestone customers.
“We have a long and proud history of supporting
Australian fleets and our Total Tyre Management
program is testament to that”
Bridgestone Australia and New Zealand Managing Director
“We believe we have the most complete offering to support fleets in running their businesses efficiently and profitably through technology – such as our B-fleet management software – and our physical presence, epitomised by the market-leading intelligence of our support staff and dealer network.”
While Total Tyre Management is committed to supporting fleets in the efficient use of tyres, Mr Moffatt said Bridgestone’s advantage extended across each part of the process – leading up to purchase and beyond.
“No other tyre brand can match Bridgestone’s global strength, our research and development and our specific in-country testing to ensure the products that we offer to the Australian market are ideally suited to our unique conditions,” he said.
Mr Moffatt said Bridgestone’s Total Tyre Management program would continue to evolve.
“We are always looking for ways to improve, not only in our product offering but also our service,” he said.
“Identifying areas in which improvements can be made not only increases our level of service to our customers but is reflected in the efficiency of their business. When they win, we win – and that’s our goal.”
For more information about Bridgestone’s Total Tyre Management program click here.