FORESTRY CRC (LS-2)
Designed specifically for logging service.
- 23° tread bars are 25% deeper at center, and up to 42% thicker than regular agricultural tyres, to give longer wear and greater protection against cuts, snags, and tears.*
- Multiple steel cord belts under the tread for exceptional resistance to punctures, cuts, and impacts.
- Nylon cord body for protection against impacts and resistance to moisture.
- Thick sidewall and tread rubber for resistance to cuts, snags, tears and impacts.
- Heavy duty bead-and-rim protector helps prevent debris from lodging between rim and bead.
- Upgraded to keep pace with the rigors of high horsepower / high capacity logging equipment in such areas as rim to tyre slip resistance; tread separation resistance; and stick penetration resistance.
- The standard of the logging industry.
* Compared to Traction Field & Road tyre.